Our family-owned and tended vineyard is located in Fluvanna County near historic Scottsville, Va. We are dedicated to growing high quality grapes and producing premier wines.
Our wines are handcrafted using traditional techniques and aged to maturity in French and American Oak.
From the Cushnie Family to you,
Ciad Mile Failte!
(a hundred thousand welcomes!)
Come Visit Us ...
Jan. - Feb.: Closed
Mar - Dec. 20: Fri and Sat noon to 5:30 PM, Sun 1 to 5:30 PM
Good Friday and Easter (April 3 & 5): Closed
July 4: Closed
Other Holidays: check website/Facebook
Groups of 10 or more: please call ahead.
Upcoming 2015 Events (check Facebook for details)
Live music, most weekends
- Local artists’ receptions, bi-monthly
- Evening music at Thistle Gate, Local Vocals, and Hickory Chips BBQ, Aug. 15, 6 – 9 PM
- Fundraiser for the Farm Heritage Museum and release of our Temperance Bridge Red, Aug. 29, 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Evening music at Thistle Gate, Tara Mills and Jimmy Stelling, and ME2 Market and Eatery, Sept. 5, 5 – 8 PM
- Herndon Jazz and Wine Festival, Sept. 7
- Evening music at Thistle Gate, Will Oberman Band, and Hickory Chips BBQ, Sept. 19, 6 – 9 PM
- Fluvanna County Wine Festival, Sept. 26
- Powhatan Festival of the Grape, Oct. 24
- Thistle Gate Market, Nov. 27 and 28