Our family-owned and tended vineyard is located in Fluvanna County near historic Scottsville, Va. We are dedicated to growing high quality grapes and producing premier wines.
Our wines are handcrafted using traditional techniques and aged to maturity in French and American Oak.
From the Cushnie Family to you,
Ciad Mile Failte!
(a hundred thousand welcomes!)
Come Visit Us ...
- 2014 Hours:
- Open Fri., Sat. and Sun from 1 to 5:30 PM through Dec. 21
- 2015 Hours:
- Jan. - Feb.: closed except by appointment (call us at 434-286-7781) and for special events.
- Mar - Dec. 20: Fri and Sat noon to 5:30 PM, Sun 1 to 5:30 PM.
- Holidays: check website/Facebook.
Groups of 10 or more: please call ahead.
Upcoming 2014 events (check Facebook for details):
- Nov. 2, 1:00-5:30 pm 2012 Merlot release/catered event, all welcome.
- Nov. 8, 5:30-7:30 pm, Artist reception for the Lydia Wilson and Elizabeth Liebermann photography exhibit.
- Nov. 28 & 29, 1:00-5:30 pm, annual "Thistle Market" - local artisans, mulled wine, snacks, etc.
- Dec. 5, 5:30-7:30 pm, Fluvanna SPCA fundraiser.